Yumm... For The
Love Of Food!

Are you a food vendor and want to grab a space at the next MOE Event?

Please note that all Food Vendors MUST supply the following items to MOE before May 1st to be eligible to attend the event as a vendor:

  1. Copy of current registration and food/beverage license certificate from the State of Michigan and Health Department
  2. Certificate of Insurance that lists Mason Outdoor Expo and Ingham County Fairgrounds on the policy
  3. Policy must cover a minimum of $1,000,000 in liability
Download a map of the grounds and general area where each type of vendor might be located during the event: COMING SOON
Vendor FAQs
Made on